As a former prosecutor (DDA) for the State of Oregon in two different counties, Squire handled many types of cases that included DUII, vehicular manslaughter and assault, drug offenses, Ballot Measure 11 offenses, burglary, robbery and sex offenses, among others. Though Squire’s cases often varied in his nearly decade long prosecution career, one constant throughout was his involvement in DUII and DUII related person felonies. As a result of this background, Squire has a unique insight into how a DUII prosecution is conducted and therefore he is able to provide his clients with the knowledge and experience that only a background working both sides of the coin provides.
- 1992 B.A. Manhattanville College
- 1995 J.D. University of Oregon School of Law
- 1996 Member of the Oregon State Bar
- 1996-98 Judicial Clerk for Hon. Charles B. Guinasso – Multnomah County Circuit Court
- 1998-99 Staff Attorney at Multnomah County Indigent Defense
- 1999-2004 Deputy District Attorney Tillamook County, Oregon
- 2004-2008 Deputy District Attorney Clackamas County, Oregon
- 2008-present Law Office of Squire M. Bozorth P.C.
Squire grew up in Scarsdale, NY, the son of Squire N. Bozorth and Louise M. Bozorth. Though Squire grew up in New York, he has lived in Oregon since 1992 and his family history in Oregon dates back to 1845 when the original Squire Bozorth first settled in the Oregon Territory. Squire is proud to call Oregon home.